Have you tried all the possible ways to lose excess fat? If you did and you’re not where you want to be physically, then you should definitely try Steve and Becky Holman’s Diet and Training Program. At Old School New Body Review, we’ll try to answer some of the most common questions about the product – is it a scam, and does it really work?
Losing weight is a difficult task in itself, especially after a certain age. Most people have probably found themselves trying to lose weight at some point, but a large percentage ended up disappointed due to the activities and sacrifices that a typical weight loss program requires. The Old School New Body Weight Loss Program can provide a convenient environment in which you can achieve real results. The good news is that you won’t have to give up your lifestyle entirely.
OLD SCHOOL NEW BODY OVERVIEW
Table of Contents
What exactly is this product? Old School New Body is a finely detailed book containing training and diet instructions to help you sculpt your body to the desired weight and shape. You’ll get Steve and Becky Holman online access to a simple, step-by-step system teaching you their techniques, and a unique F4X training method to look younger quickly and easily while sculpting a well-built body in just 90 minutes per day. week.
The entire system consists of an e-book (Old School New Body), the F4X exercise guide, and various reports on how to build muscle, lose weight, and improve your health and happiness. The book preaches the “old school” training method, which is based on the principles of intense training over a period of a shorter time.
Old School New Body Review: PROGRAM FEATURES
By following a series of steps, Steve and Becky will show you how you can not only lose weight, but be healthier, feel happier, and look younger.
Following a low-fat diet will NOT help you lose fat. Eliminating fat from your diet will leave you weak and create a situation where you
that you will eat more carbohydrates to make up for the calorie shortage.
Using fats in your diet will keep you full longer, fats will help balance some essential hormones in your body. The production of testosterone burns fat, for example, is highly dependent on the consumption of fat and cholesterol.
This step will help you enjoy your daily meals without having to worry about high-fat foods.
Keep your body well hydrated. Drinking enough water is essential for your health. Water is known to help the body metabolize fat, suppress hunger,
keep skin healthy, etc. Old School New Body sheds light on the importance of keeping the body well hydrated for optimal performance.
Smart training. Long cardio sessions, which are the most common tool for people trying to lose weight, are not as effective in achieving this goal.
Shorter, more intense workouts will reward you with faster, better results without wasting your body as prolonged cardio does. This program teaches you how you can achieve better results with shorter workouts and stop wasting your body.
Test yourself and don’t blame age for poor results. People can get in better shape at any age, and this book will teach you how to think and challenge yourself for better results.
OLD SCHOOL NEW BODY – F4X TRAINING GUIDE OVERVIEW
The exclusive F4X training method is a proven method to make you look and feel younger while sculpting a physique that will turn your head in just 90 minutes per week. The techniques used in F4X are the exact same techniques used by Steve and Becky to get in the best shape of their lives at age 50.
This protocol offers a clear mix of exercise routines, in which you will need to dedicate just 90 minutes a week to transform your physique. This program not only teaches techniques to lose weight and transform your physique, but it also helps you regain your health and rejuvenate your body.
Following “Old School New Body” and the “F4X guide” will work for men and women of all ages, but they are specifically designed to help people 30, 40, 50, 60, and older.
Steve and Becky Holman’s training plan is made up of three different phases (F4X Lean, F4X Shape, and F4X Build) that are used according to people’s specific fitness level, age, and body shape.
F4Lean covers the initial phase of the program, which means that you will learn the proper exercises and nutrition plans to help you lose the extra weight that you are carrying. This phase is a combination of high-intensity workouts and a nutritional plan designed to lose weight.
F4X Shape is the second phase designed for those who want to add some muscle to their build. The transition from the lean phase to the fit phase is not extreme. You just have a few variations on the exercise and nutrition plan and you’re good to go. More muscle in your body means a faster metabolism. Excess body fat will start to melt even when you are resting.
F4X Build covers a method to help you build more muscle in your frame. Simple adjustments to your exercise and diet routine can easily allow you to put on 10-15 pounds of muscle and get stronger.
If a person has analyzed and knows the exact level he is at, he can skip a phase and easily continue with the appropriate phase of the program.
Below are some examples of the concepts used in the program.
– Learn how to lose weight using a combination of different variations on the F4X Protocol and the Lean F4X Meal Plans.
– Learn to build muscle and rebuild your physique using F4X Shape.
– Add 10-15 pounds of muscle mass with a few simple adjustments to your training and diet exercises.
– Achieve your fitness goals by customizing the F4X phases for your own needs.
– Learn why long workouts actually do your body more harm than good.
1. The Old School New Body F4X Quick Start Training Guide – A short version of the F4X that helps you get started with diet and workouts without reading the entire book
2. The Old School New Body Ultimate Fat-Burning Secrets Special – a short tutorial on nutrition, as well as tips on food selection for faster results.
3. New Body Old School Muscle Building Secrets Special Report – A collection of tips and adjustments you can make to your training and diet to add some muscle mass.
4. Old School New Body Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Special Report – A great report on how to look younger, be more attractive, and increase sex appeal.
5.The Old School New Body Ultimate Health and Happiness Special Report – Again, a great report on how to think positively, motivate yourself, and live a happier life.
Pros. Of The Program
– The way it’s designed, it’s probably one of the best programs for people over 40. All of the training programs in this book have been designed with various factors in mind, such as a slower metabolic process, joint pain, etc. That does not mean, however, that the program is not good for younger people.
– Very short workouts. Because the intensity is high, the time you need to exercise is only 90 minutes a week.
– A great combination of exercise and diet: As the saying goes, you can’t beat a bad diet in exercise. Old School New Body helps you find the right diet plan that suits you, lose fat, and build muscle in your body if that’s what you are looking for.
– Just as effective for both men and women.
– Can be used by both experienced fitness addicts and beginners.
– The entire program does not require the use of pills, long sessions of cardio, or extreme diet or starvation protocols.
– You get a number of bonuses like reports, articles, tips, and tricks to lose weight, better health, better sex life, and happiness.
– MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: This fitness program is absolutely risk-free as Steve and Becky offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Old School New Body Review: Cons Of The Program
Like any other program, the new, old-school body has its own downsides. Here are some of them
– This is not a magic show. You still have to put some effort into diet and exercise if you want to get results.
– You can only buy the program online. It is not available in local stores.
– Even though you are not extremely restricted from eating junk food, you still need to make some lifestyle changes and eat healthy for the most part.
While the program is not without its flaws, Old School New Body is certainly a good program and well worth the $ 20 you are going to spend. The program will not make you lose 10 pounds in a week or help you lose weight effortlessly. You still need to put in an intense 90 minutes a week exercising and making some changes to your diet.
If you want to get an extremely competitive physique, then the Old School New Body program is not for you. But if you are looking to lose 10-15 pounds and preserve or even build some muscle mass, this program will definitely do its job well.